Senior Android Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Flo is the fastest-growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with 22M monthly active users. In October, 2018 Flo Health raised $12 million in a Series A round and received $200 million valuation from Mangrove Capital Partners, a well-known investment fund, which is record high for Belarus. We are #1 in Health & Fitness Category among female health apps in the U.S. App Store & Google Play and over 100 countries worldwide. Flo works with world leaders in Pharmaceutical, FMCG and other industries.
If you join us, you will face the following:
- Modern frameworks and libraries along with in-house components.
- Spicy user experience and attractive design.
- Continuous Delivery.
We expect that you have:
- Expert-level knowledge of Android with at least 4 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications.
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Proficient in Java with strong object-oriented design skills.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, Android UI design principles, patterns, best practices, dealing with different screen sizes and aspect ratios.
- Experience with Google technologies, development guidelines, Google Play processes for app submission and maintenance.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle; acquaintance with Agile methodologies.
- An agile mindset, ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Bonus if you have experience with:
Knowledge of Kotlin programming language, Clean Architecture and reactive programming.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design would be a plus.
- Experienced with mobile continuous delivery tooling (build, test and release automation).
- Integration with BI and analytical systems. AB testing.
- Experience with alternative Android markets.
- Optimizing data usage over mobile networks and experience with offline first apps.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
- In addition to high salaries, all Flo employees also receive employee stock options.